|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Gyrodata is seeking a sharp, quick-learning Electrical Engineer to join our engineering development team.|
|Duties:||Duties / Essential Functions|
• Candidate will be part of a small team that develops and maintains oil-services related systems
• Position involves design projects for continuing engineering, new product development, research and process and design improvements.
• Position also involves conceptual designs, part specifications and creation of test plans.
|Qualifications:||Education / Requirements|
• Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering
• Must have at least 3 years of experience as an Electrical Engineer
• Experience selecting and evaluating sensors and transducers; data interpretation and analysis.
• Strong background with analog circuits, PCBs, low noise, control circuits
• Knowledge and skills with a variety of software application programs (Altium, Orcad, P-cad, or related programs).
• Knowledge of mixed signal PCB layout rules is added value.
• Will require ability to co-ordinate and work with a diverse set of individuals.
• Proactive self-starter with strong analytical, problem solving, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Added Value: board design for harsh environment and high temperature; system reliability analysis, FPGA knowledge.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.