|Benefits:||• Health and Dental Insurance • Short and Long Term Disability • Life Insurance • Vacation & Sick Leave Pay • 401K |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Rotary Steerable (Directional Drilling)|
|Description:||Gyrodata is looking for a Directional Driller, who can drill deviated and straight hole sections, make corrections, and assists client in solving problems.
• Manages all drilling tools at the well site varying in size and function
• Must have a basic understanding of well planning and be able to modify well plans as needed and be able to run anti-collision if needed
• Basic understanding of well planning using Winserve to modify well plans as needed and be able to run anti-collision if needed as well.
• Prepares documentation for Company daily reports
• Must be able to function independently and in a team environment.
• Can handle highly complex job activities
• Must comply with applicable company policies, including Health, Safety and Environment standards and procedures.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Rig experience
• MWD previous experience
• Technical background is a must.
• At least 6 months directional experience |
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.